Continuing with yesterday's post, here are some more theories about why it may be easier to get a guy to try nudity:
9. They're just born / wired to like nudity. This reason seems oh so simplistic and yet it may prove to be among the most accurate;
10. With much of their "nether plumbing" on the outside, men experience the enjoyment of, say, the water while skinny dipping;
11. Guys like to be out in nature either camping or playing sports, which complements activities at nudist clubs;
12. A sense of adventure?
13. Less sensitivity to the cold/hot changes of weather?
14. A role model... Dad, older brother, even Tarzan who was cool about nudity.
15. Military enlistment leading to world travel and exposure to cultures where nudity is accepted.
Any other ideas, readers?
Bare Platypus now offers products with Platypus artwork at the Bare Platypus Souvenir Shop . You can get a tote bag or a coffee mug, a t-shirt, or all three! Plus there's more to come.
These designs are one-of-a-kinds that you won't find elsewhere. Tasteful enough that you can show or serve them to all guests, but unusual enough (and always bare) that they can help you get a conversation going.
You're invited to visit!