Some of us are fortunate enough to live in a home with a fenced back yard and a swimming pool. That makes for an awesome combination for swimming bare. Still others live within reasonable drive of a nudist club or nude beach.
But even if you don’t have a private pool or ready access to the sunny bum club, you can still dip. Here are some creative ideas:
- Get a wading pool for just a few bucks at your local Walmart. Set it in the backyard to warm in the sun. Later, when the light fades, slip out in a swimsuit, but ditch it once you’re in water. A relaxing soak for pennies.
- Offer to “house sit” for friends who own a secluded pool. Feed their cat. Bring in their mail. Then go for a naked swim!
- Go to a regular beach or lake and, once you’ve swum out a ways from shore, ditch the swimsuit. Appoint a designated swimsuit keeper to tread water (or use a float) and hold them until you’re ready to head back into shore.
- A variation on the above, some folks clip their suit to a small buoy or rope line to a raft.
- If all else fails, fill the bath tub. Turn down your lights and put on a tape of nature sounds… birds chirping, waterfalls, or ocean waves. If you close your eyes you can imagine you’re soaking among the redwoods in a forest. Or on a secluded beach.