Monday, March 26, 2012

Naked Album Cover Art

IT’S SUNDAY and many of the Platypuses are relaxing now.  What goes better with relaxation than getting naked and listening to some music, right?  Take a look at some of the artists who have albums / CD’s / MP3 sets marketed with nude pictures on the covers or insets. Maybe you can think of some we haven’t listed here:

  • Jackson Browne
  • Led Zeppelin
  • John Lennon and Yoko Ono
  • Nirvana
  • Orleans
  • Puddle of Mudd
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Talking Heads
  • Wodstock – The Album

Bare Platypus doesn’t think you can get more artistic than with the human body!






2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete