Some people first got their ideas about “going nudist” by watching that Peter Sellers film from the 1960’s when he ends up in a nudist camp. Others have said they remember an episode of The Bob Newhardt show when Bob took some of his clients to spend a weekend at a cabin in the woods. One of them refused to pack, or wear, clothes. I do recall seeing that show as a kid. Maybe the first thought you’ve entertained comes from visiting the Bare Platypus, for which we would be especially proud.Whatever gave you the notion, now is a great time to take the next step to a nude you. Try giving one of these ideas a try:
- Sleep in the nude…it’s relaxing and no one else has to know!
- Read Bare Platypus in the buff when you visit us online.
- Imagine how you could spend your next day off from work out of your clothes.
- Think about how you could incorporate some naked time into your next vacation.
- Imagine telling a close friend that you’re considering becoming a nudist. What would you tell them?
Remember this: Most of the people we’ve talked to who made the decision to live more of their lives in the nude say that their chief regret is that they didn’t begin sooner. So don’t delay and start today!