There's a fairly common meme around the internet that reads, "I bet being a nudist takes all the fun out of Halloween," but that isn't true. In truth, nudists get quite innovative.
Here are a few ways we've seen of dressing up without wearing anything. Just in time to prepare for the occasion, should your travels take you to a nudist club, or even if you just want to have fun at home:
- Cupid: All you need are some fake wings, a bit of satin sash, perhaps, and a bow and arrow (keep it safe with the plunger dart toy kind);
- Adam or Eve: Get an apple. Get a rubber snake. If there's no bite in the apple you haven't messed up yet and don't need a fig leaf;
- Lady Godiva: Get one of those polo pony hobby horse head on a stick toys that kids "ride" around the house. May need blonde wig also;
- Baby New Year: A sash with 2014 on it and a top hat will make you one character that's ahead of its time;
- Huck Finn: Straw hat... Corn cob pipe... Cane pole if you like... He skinny-dipped quite a bit after all;
- Nudist on Strike: Wear clothes (yech) and carry a sign.