For this reason, the Bare Platypus usually makes a blog post reminding folks to start making plans for the holiday early in May each year.
Consider yourself reminded! Why not...
- Book a hotel near a nude beach while remaining rooms are available;
- Do a bit of walking in your neighborhood so you'll be in shape to hike from the parking lot to that nude beach...it can seem a l --- o --- n --- g way, especially on a holiday weekend;
- Ask for an extra day off from your boss, in advance, so that you can get a four day weekend this year to spend in the buff;
- Take a naked "before" selfie with your tan lines and "cotton tail" so you'll have an something to compare it with "after" you spend a weekend au naturale;
- Think of a new friend that you could invite to give naturism a try;
- Get a pedicure so your bare toes will feel at their best;
- Plan the route you'll take to visit a nudist club;
- Get some travel games ready for the kids to play in the car during the drive you'll be making;
- Go to the store and pick up some great new, plush, towels so you can have them laundered and ready for your bare tush...pick up some sunblock while you're at it;
- Get a henna tattoo to sport while you're in your birthday suit. It's only temporary and all in good fun;
- Do a bit of walking in your neighborhood so you'll be in shape to hike from the parking lot to that beach...it can seem a l---o---n---g way, especially on a holiday weekend;
- Start cleaning the leaves out of your family pool and add the chlorine so you can dive in and skinny dip when the time comes.
As we also like to remind folks, please plan to spend a few hours in activities that remember the brave men and women of the armed forces who have sacrificed so that we can enjoy such freedoms.