Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nudity and Autism: Many Visits to the Bare Platypus Pages on that Subject this Week

Not sure what brought on a sudden interest in a topic that the Bare Platypus has been posting about for years, but this week our Nudity and Autism Page got substantial traffic.  To commemorate the increased awareness, we're posting the ecard below which we have seen elsewhere on the net.

We welcome thoughts and comments from those of you who deal with autism yourselves or in your families.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete