Sunday, February 5, 2017

Nudity and the Superbowl - For Your Consideration

The American Association for Nude Recreation ( AANR ) 's publication, The Bulletin carries stories and recipes this month commemorating the Big Game and suggesting we celebrate it by going naked if we can.  Great idea!

Bare Platypus has echoed these sentiments in past blog posts.  Here's a sampling:


Whichever team you route for today, the Platypus hopes you can do so in your birthday suit.  And... if not... there's always the day after the Superbowl to celebrate too.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete